More Info About Me

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Wordless Wednesday--sort of

This picture showed up in our morning paper complete with my age revealed for our entire county! It shows DS 4 and I trying to stay warm yesterday morning while waiting to vote.

The caption reads: Susan (my last name), 44, a teacher, tries to keep her son, DS4, 9, warm as she tries to squeeze in a vote before school at (our polling place) in (our town), Fla., on Tuesday.


14 comments:

Ladybug Crossing said...

What a sweet picture! Even if they did include your age...
xo
LBC

Susan said...

Nice to make the news!!!!
Susan

Lazy Daisy said...

You Go Girl....Cute picture or you doing your civic duty and your motherly duty as well.

Melli said...

Awwwwww Sweetie! Age ain't nothin' but a thang! Wear your years PROUDLY - you earned 'em! That's a cute picture! Can't imagine it was TOO chilly down there...

kreed said...

Didn't anyone tell those darn journalists that you should never reveal a lady's age!?!? Pretty cool that you and DS4 got your picture in the paper!

heidi @ ggip said...

You're famous!!!!! How fun.

Baba said...

Hi Susan, now you are a movie star!!A cute picture of you and DS4.. Have a good day, Hugs.. Baba

Edie said...

Cute picture. Don't worry about the age being printed. No one reads that part. lol. ;)

Jane said...

WOW! You're a celebrity! It's a great photo and speaks to the importance of the election. Love it!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Oh to be 44 again.

Mrs. LC said...

cool! I bet your son thought it was awesome to be in the paper. :) Ross and I went yesterday before he had to go to school too.

Linda said...

How cool!! And, I think it's great kids can go with their parent to vote. Such a wonderful learning experience for them.

Momma Roar said...

I think that is so cool - what a neat way to have a piece of your voting experience to remember in the future!

Jill said...

Sweet photo. I wonder why they felt your ages were pertinent to the story?