I am leaving this morning for a week long trip to the Caribbean. My Mom, Brother, friend Debra, and my cousin Lynn are tagging along with several staff members from Lynn's school. I'm excited! I'll update when I can...but won't have a chance to visit until I return.
Have a great week!
11 comments:
Oh HAVE A BALL!!! We'll both be too busy this week to miss each other much! :)
You're just cruising all over the world, aren't you?? Have a ton of fun!
Have a great time!
Alaska and now the Caribbean!!! Enjoy.
Susan
Enjoy! It's absolutely beautiful and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time!!!
I know you will have an awesome time!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!! I wish I weren't so afraid of travel...but I do enjoy traveling vicariously through you ;)
Enjoy your time! What a blessing to go with friends and family! You will be missed! Would love to go and can't wait to hear about your travels.
Man! The summer of cruises and exploration! \o/
I pray that God blesses you with the greatest of all souvenirs - memories.
Have a WONDERFUL trip!
Wow, two cruises in one year, you jet-setter, you! Have a wonderful time!
(And just so you're not confused when you get back, I have a new blog name!)
You are the globetrottingest person I know!
Post a Comment