There was great rejoicing in my home this evening as DSs 1 and 2 came home. If you haven't read the texts they sent me below this post, you may not get the announcement DS 2 made to all of us:
DS 2 with SWEATY t-shirt and shorts, said: "I am glad I was born when I was, because I NEVER could have been a pioneer...like on the Oregon Trail."
DH: You wouldn't have known any different.
DS 2: OK, well, if they ever create time travel, I'll only be going forward! Cause I can't travel without air conditioning!
DS 1 concurred.
9 comments:
Yay!!!!!!
ROFL! Ohhhh our spoiled children!!! When I was a child our HOME did not have air conditioning! Only two big BOX fans - one at the front door - one at the back! THAT was our air conditioning! LOL! (and only ONE phone ... and they connected it to the wall so we had to stay PUT to use it!)
Yeap I agree with Melli..but I do remember never having Air Conditioning and it has not been that long ago. We got air when we moved to the home before this one. We were so happy to finally have it. I still love having my windows open when it is possible. I love hearing outside noises!! My kids were raised without any Air conditioning and one still does not have it...smile..Sandy
Loved your Alaska pictures!!
Oh yes, I remember those days well. I remember traveling at night a lot because it was cooler. Glad your boys are having a memorable trip.
That is too cute...I dream of going back in time because I think there's a charm about the past- yet, if I really got to, I don't think I'd last more than 1 hour! LOL
I think God knew where to put us. I am really glad to have AC and hot showers. I might have been a big baby as a pioneer woman!
hee-hee. I love your DH's response.
Amen!!
LOL, seems like they learned a lot of life lessons on their little road trip!!
And I can tell they love their mom!
Post a Comment