Here are our Keys photos. DH and I met our three younger boys and my cousin Lynn and her family Sunday afternoon. We had a great time. DH and DS 3 went SCUBA. DS 2 and his friend, K, enjoyed exploring and trying out some of the activities that the Keys has to offer. DS 1 even came down for a couple of days. It was so special for me to have all my family together for a few days away!
I know I'm a bit "behind" as we are now in Ohio and I'm only posting last week's photos...but better late than never, right??
Here are a few photos for you to enjoy:
12 comments:
Oh, the slide show is great! You really make me want to visit the Keys some day. It's clear on the other end of the country, but someday...:)
Great pics!
I just love the photos!! would you believe we have never been to Key West ;(
I have never been to the Keys, but your photos make me want to go!
Loved the pictures. It's really hard getting our "crew" together so I certainly enjoyed seeing your boys together doing something they enjoyed. Great pictures of nature too.
Glad you had such an awesome vacation. Welcome back to Ohio.
Great pics...YOu did not go and see what you got from my blog on Tuesday...but I know you are busy..go there sometime though...sandy
I just loved looking through the pics! You sure have some handsome boys! :o) So glad y'all had so much fun!
Never worry about being too busy with family to blog! :)
I am so jealous. The keys... man that looks so cool.
Training camp for our NFC South teams starts soon! So looking forward to the first meeting on 30-September!
Have a great time, and enjoy these times.
Ohhhhhhhh NO FAIR! I don't get to see the pictures. It says ROCK YOU! File not found-http://data.rockyou.blahblahblah
BUMMER!
Oh YAY! Today I can SEE it! How fun! And I love that little sidewalk art! Looks like you guys really had a GREAT time!
Looks like a great time!!
Post a Comment