I get to meet Jane in the morning. I am so excited! We have a lot in common since we are both married to United Methodist ministers who are graduates of Asbury Seminary. I have been reading Jane's blog almost since I started blogging. It's been such a joy to get to "know" her via this "tool" called the Internet...but it will be even more of a joy to meet her in real life.
I want to encourage any of you who get the chance to meet up with a fellow blogger to go for it. I have been so blessed each time I've done this.
After we have breakfast here in the Atlanta area, the boys and I will head back home for our final part of this journey. It's been such a joy, but I'm ready to get home and sleep in my own bed! Remember, I've only slept there about 4 times since July 1st. OK, truth be told, I miss my DH and my other two DSs more than I miss my bed. I'm anxious to see all of them as well.
I promise I'll have pics up as soon as I am back to normal...all right, "normal" for me.
Blessings to all!!
9 comments:
Hi Susan, Wish I was with you today, to meet Jane and visit with my two girls and four grands who live in Atlanta.Have fun and will visit later.Thanks for coming by my place today.When I played Jacks as a child,We used silver colored x shaped pieces, not real stones.A safe trip home. Baba
Oh -- give my love to Jane! I wish I could do lunch with you two!!
Enjoy.
xo
LBC
I know you've had fun but I understand totally about being home ;)
LOL! You ladies have FUN FUN FUN today! I am SO jealous -- but I'm looking forward to the day when I will meet EACH of you - and maybe even together! :)
How fun! You have really taken in so much this summer! Y'all have a safe trip coming home and enjoy that besd ... and all your boys, when you get home!
Susan- I hope you and Jane had a great meeting. Thanks for inviting me. My day today was a little hectic and I don't think your meeting with Jane would have been as enjoyable with a toddler in the mix. Maybe next time, OK?
I'm sure your family misses you, too!
Oh fun! There are so many of us bloggers in the DFW area, but I haven't met any of them... maybe we should plan something.
Fun stuff. Our senior pastor graduated from Asbury. He's about 52 years old--does you husband know Gregg Parris?
Post a Comment