DH is taking me away for a few days. The kids are all nestled in with the Grandparents...OK maybe not nestled...but it seems like the right word for this time of year. And actually, only DS 4 is "nestled in" anyway. DSs 1 - 3 are scattered from pillar to post with their friends...and will be using Grandma and Grandpa as "home base".
Now, the BIG question is: WHERE AM I GOING?
I have no idea. We leave in less than 10 hours and I STILL do NOT know where we are going. DH took me shopping today. I have almost a completely new wardrobe. I must admit, I was SHOCKED when DH didn't pack ONE pair of blue jeans in his suitcase. Nope. Only suit coats and pants, nice pants and sweaters, and his new overcoat. He's wearing ONE pair of black jeans tomorrow to travel in...other than that, it's pretty much Docker type during the other days.
I must say I am a bit perplexed! I am starting to think there may have been an alien abduction. But, who am I to judge?
I'll blog tomorrow and let you know where we end up...although I am thinking that information will only be the tip of an iceberg.
We are wearing "classy casual" during the day and "dressy" at night. I have three nice "dressy" outfits and jewelry to match. I have been told the "high" is 50 and the "low" is 30...so I got a new coat, too.
So.....where do YOU think I'm going???? Hmmmm??????
The good news is...we'll have a laptop with us so hopefully I'll be able to blog and let you know the answer soon.
4 comments:
Well your brother's have had a good time guessing...so D's plan must be working!! Just go safely and have a great time!! But do keep us posted...we're all in suspense!
LY...C
How delightfully romantic. Enjoy every moment.
Susan, it sounds like you are in for a GREAT time. I cannot wait to find out where you end up.
Your husband is a love, isn't he??
God bless you both.
I would say CRUISE...but I think you mentioned you DON'T need your bathingsuit? lol
Post a Comment