More Info About Me

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #25


Thirteen GamesSUSAN has been addicted to at one time or another


1. Most Recently....Beetle Bomp


2. Magic Vines


3. Bookworm

4. Word Racer

5. I used to do the Crossword Puzzle here every single day without fail.

6. After the crossword puzzle, I would play one to three hands of Spades.

7. Then I would play one game of Solitaire.

8. After I "left" Garfield Games, I discovered Poppit

9. I also loved "Sweet Tooth" at the Pogo site.

10. Then, my brothers got us started in Fantasy Football This has become quite the family event where everyone coaches a team and we compete against each other every week.

11. Tetris (We played this before we had "online" options.)

12. When the boys were younger I played quite a bit of Lion King Pinball.

13. And the game that "started it all".....PAC MAN!






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh! Bookworm! That is one of my all-time favorite online games. I can play that for hours.

My T13 is up if you'd like to drop by! :)

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Yeap Susan..I love those games too but had to stop so that I could do things like a hm...housework, scrapbooking, blogging, getting groceries..Oh you know those kinds of things..smile..My TT is up too..you get to learn today from mine!! hope you enjoy

Lazy Daisy said...

I was so addicted to "Snood" that I had to take it off my computer so I could actually get some work done. Now all my energy is spent on the weight loss game...(13 pounds so far this month!).

phoenix said...

I am with you on the games addiction... cept now I have switched over to poker. Good list!

My 13 are up!

Jane said...

I love Bookworm. I love to play games on the computer. You have given me some to try.
Thanks for stopping by my T13. Always good to have you.

Dan said...

And to think you used to have me spend my entire paycheck, for delivering newspapers, on PacMan. I also found a new game yesterday and thought it was one I will have to send you. You did pretty darn good figuring out the movies on my list as well.

Greg and Christie said...

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!! It's about that time...

G

Natsthename said...

I've got...Pac Man FEVER!!! Yeah, still!

Sherri said...

wow, I think you've just exposed me to a whole new world...I'll have to check some of those out!

...thanks for visiting my TT and offering your encouragement:)

Heather Smith said...

I've been addicted to a few of those myself!

Kimmy said...

Yeah... a few of those are still favorites. I'm addicted to playing Solitaire as pages load or in between looking at emails and such. Sad really.
Tetris... I play that a lot during the day on one of my son's handheld games. It's good for the brain, right?
Pacman... there's nothin' better. I remember playing on my cousins miniature arcade games... the original handheld games. I wish I still had that. The new ones don't even come close! And boy, did I have that thing down! ;)
Happy T13!

MaR said...

Oh, Pac Man! what fun! very addictive games indeed! now I blog, lol. Happy thursday, happy TT!

Anonymous said...

In school we used to have pacman and tetris contests!

Trish Ess said...

I don't do online games as much as I used to.. Loved Bookworm, though - now, when I have a few free moments, you'll see me with my Gameboy playing Pokemon. LOL

Happy TT!
Mine are up.

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Tetris! Oh my goodness, I was so addicted to that game when I was little. Its just so fun, and I loved it when the music went faster and faster as your tower of shapes got taller and taller.

Thanks for visiting my blog, and the well wishes.

Anonymous said...

I just got into Beetle Bomp and Magic Vines. I use to do a crossword puzzle everyday during lunch when I worked at a Property Management Co. I've always been a game player. It relaxes me. Great list, thanks for sharing.

Toodles,
Maryanne

Anonymous said...

Wow, I've played a lot of these. Love Bookworm and Flip words, have you played that one? I am on to Sudoku now, I play both the ones in the paper and an online version.

Great T13! Mine is up from yesterday, but pushed way down by now, LOL :)

kt said...

OH! I LOVE Pac-Man. I actually have an ATARI!!!!!!

You KNOW you're jealous! lolololol
;o)

Samantha said...

I found a really neat site... www.nerdegg.com for online games. I'm addicted to flash poker! I remember tetris and pacman, still play them on super nintendo with my 7 yr. old nephew sometimes! We also play the yoshi game (super mario world) I LOVE YOSHI LOLOLOLOL!!!