More Info About Me

Saturday, July 01, 2006

After sifting through pictures...

DS 2 and I just went through 700 pictures on a CD that the mission organization sends home with each team member and I dug up a few more pictures to share with you. I only saved 200 on my computer and plan to have those printed for their albums. They are going to make a more comprehensive newsletter to share their experiences with many of you very soon. In the meantime....here are a few more glimpses into their week...

DS 2 tells me that he and DS 1 are on chairs stacked about 30 high (in the picture below). I'm glad I know about this AFTER the fact!!


Here is DS 2 with their bus driver. He says the same person drove them around all week long:


Here is DS 1 in a game of Frisbee Football. They painted the inside of this church and played with the youth and kids in there as well.


Here is DS 1 giving out trinkets and toys at a block party in San Pedro.


Son 2 is showing off his soccer tricks in this photo.


There are many many pictures that shows the exciting work they accomplished while in Belize. I am proud that they want to serve. I hope that this experience will help them see the opportunities around us each and every day to be the hands and feet of Jesus whether we're overseas or in our own backyards.

4 comments:

samurai said...

Thank you for sharing those photos.

What a time... may the Lord bless your sons by revealing some of what He has done in that country through them.

a biC

Susan said...

Thanks for your kind comment and thoughts. I know that their time there is being used for good and that is a good thing.

Blessings

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

200 pics is a lot of photos! I know that you are so proud of your sons, and it looks as if they had a wonderful time.

Viamarie said...

Congratulations for bringing up sons who do this kind of work. May your tribe grow.

God Bless!