I was searching some blog archives not long ago where I promised to give an update or a part two or a follow-up post to something I wrote. I never did. And now I have no idea what the update was! So I decided to try and avoid that in the future cause it drove me crazy for a bit!
Spring Break Part II:
Wednesday of Spring Break, LG, DS 4, his friend B, and I headed out to the beach. I have to say that I "like" the beach, but I don't "love" the beach. And it was CHILLY for FL on this day, so it really wasn't high priority for me. Still I thought "I'll take my book out there and read and relax." After all I needed it!
LG and I set up on the beach. Where I figured out rather quickly that I FORGOT MY BOOK!
Sooo....I sat. And sat. And sat. And occasionally helped LG try and find shark's teeth in the water. And then I'd relax some more. For nine hours! It was wonderful doing absolutely nothing! While LG and I enjoyed playing and relaxing on the beach, DS 4 and his friend fished on the pier.
On Thursday, LG and I went to a local park and walked around. This park is gorgeous and filled with amazing foliage. But the highlight for her was "finally" getting to walk through a revolving door! She said, "I've seen one of those on the movie Elf, but I've never been in one!" Sooo...I told her to go through a few more times and I'd take her picture!
Then, it was on to another first for her...pedicures! The salon we chose even had "little girl" chairs. So fun!
The end of the week brought Easter preparations. We had a great block party at church on Saturday before Easter. Then, we celebrated Easter with the family and had a blast! I will try and post more pictures of those two events later on. For now, I'm confident that I've at least provided part two of the Spring Break week. :-) Hope all's well in the blogging world. I'll post again when I can.
4 comments:
I would have thought the beach day was warm, had you not told me differently. It looked warm - deceiving, huh? Loved the photo of your DD getting her pedi!
It looks like you had a wonderful break. We are going to the beach in May, and my Best Girl can't wait!
I know what you mean about blogging. Life does seem to move along quickly! Love all the photos. Looks like you've had a wonderful time away!
You are SO enjoying having that little girl! A match made in Heaven, I think!
Post a Comment