
1. Which Wizard of Oz character are you most like? Wow! Right out of the gate, this is a tough one for me. Some days I'm the dreamer that Dorothy is...and others days I'm more logical like the scarecrow. And some days I'm like Oz who likes the rest of the world to "think" she's "great and powerful" but just hides behind a curtain. So...all that to say...I don't know exactly.
2. When you're deciding what you're going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why? Wow, this is also a different question. I had to really think about it. I usually select what pants I'm going to wear THEN select the shirt. It's usually based on weather or my mood.
3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without? Roaches!
4. How many Christmas trees are in your home? A LOT! 5 - 6 usually.
5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it mean you didn't have to feel a heartbreak? Nope. I think emotions are what make you more human.
6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression? Just a tad right after the gifts are opened and then later on that night when everyone's settled down and quiet.
7. Do you like Michael Jackson's music? Some of it. Mostly the older stuff that he did with his brothers when he was younger.
8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma? Hmmm....I always think teeth is somewhat about health.
9. Enjoy horseback riding? Unless it's the carousel horse at the fair, nope.
10. Shoes--practical or stylish? 100%practical.
11. What was the name of your first pet? Feel free to post a pic. I wish I had a picture. My first pet that I remember was a cocker spaniel named Taffy. She chased cars as they drove down our street and scared us to death every time. She ended up getting hit by one, but it wasn't for many years.
12. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done? Not much. Maybe 10%. 
Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Random Dozen
Labels:
All About Me,
Memes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you're a Lollipop Kid! LOL! (Well - you're cute and energetic!)
Tsk. *frown* EVERYBODY went with BUGS and BUGS are NOT animals! I would have said roaches TOO ... IF she had asked about bugs! (or I might have said fleas!) LOL!
I think I might be glad I'm not in your home during the holidays. I am having such a hard time getting motivated to decorate... and I only have ONE tree. If I had 5 or 6 I think I'd just run away from home right now!
What do you mean you could live without roaches!?!? I thought they were everyone's favorite critter! Ha! Ha! Do you get the ones the size of mice at school? I may have forgotten a lot of what I learned in school, but I remember the roaches!
Post a Comment