That is so sweet! I love lights but my hubby always says that even though it's usually warm when it's time to put the display out... it's usually cold when it's time to take it all down. And he's right, so I don't complain. I just enjoy everybody else's! : )
It must be because I'm a northerner, but I got a chuckle out of them hanging Christmas lights in their shorts and fighting off mosquitos! We just try to fight off frost bite up here! LOL!!!!
8 comments:
That is really cool!!
A festive display. Merry Christmas.
That is so sweet! I love lights but my hubby always says that even though it's usually warm when it's time to put the display out... it's usually cold when it's time to take it all down. And he's right, so I don't complain. I just enjoy everybody else's! : )
You are SO blessed! It looks wonderful!
How sweet!!
It must be because I'm a northerner, but I got a chuckle out of them hanging Christmas lights in their shorts and fighting off mosquitos! We just try to fight off frost bite up here! LOL!!!!
Hi Susan, your sons did a great job hanging the Christmas lights on your house..even with the nasty mosquitoes biting them...hugs, Baba
That is really cool of your guys to get that done for you. What a blessing.
Merry Christmas!
Your kids rock! They did a wonderful job!!
Post a Comment