1. Which is worse: a long, boring meeting or standing in a return/exchange line after Christmas? For me, the long boring meeting is USUALLY the worst. BUT, I've stood in some exchange lines with some extremely impatient people and that makes me crazier. At least in a long boring meeting I can go to a "happy place" and be off task without too much distraction.
2. Except for maybe Rosie O'Donnell or Ann Coulter, nobody likes confrontation, yet we all have to deal with it. When you feel cornered and defensive, do you "bite back" or become passive aggressive? Out of those two responses, I tend to bite back. This is not a trait I'm proud of...but it's the truth. Passive aggressive? Not usually. That is one behavior that I CANNOT STAND. I will tell you that sometimes I just get plain passive and "cower" into a corner. I feel like I need to put a clipart here that says "Beware, she bites!"
3. Do you know anything about your genealogical background? (What country, culture, ties to prominent historical figures, or other stuff.) My Dad and Grandma have done a wonderful job tracing some of our family tree. We are Irish decent on his side. My Mom's side is Pennsylvania Dutch.
4. What is the quickest way a person can endear him/herself to you? By being compassionate. I like seeing people care about others--especially when they go out of their way to do it. It warms my soul.
5. Cake, pie, cookies, or ice cream? (Note there is no "all of the above" option. You must choose one. Feel free to elaborate on flavor or memories tied to this dessert.) If you'd like, you can share a recipe, but you certainly don't have to. Cake! My Grandma makes a KILLER chocolate cake that doesn't even need the icing it's so good!!
6. Females: Do you regularly change your handbag to coordinate with your outfit? Nope!
7. Are you task-oriented or relationship-oriented? I used to be so much more relationship-oriented, but now I'm afraid that I'm often more task oriented. Sometimes this comes at the expense of people and that's NOT GOOD!
8. IHOP, Bob Evans or Cracker Barrel? 100% of the time it would be Cracker Barrel for me!! Love that place.
9. Have you ever left a movie in progress in a theater? Why? Not that I recall.
10. What is one area of life in which you would like to develop more discipline or organization? Exercise plan. It's one thing that I find the hardest to "fit in".
11. Was middle school fun or painful? A little of both. I had a great time and loved being with all my friends. I do remember some hard lessons learned there, however.
12. What is your favorite Fall beverage? Um, Warm Apple Cider (from REAL fresh apples)---not something we can really get here in FL. I also have enjoyed some hot spiced wine a few times...and would like to know how to make that.

1 comment:
Oooooohhh... that's a Glogg! Mulled wine. Very tasty! Yes ma'am! You can google a recipe...
See? CAKE! That's why we love each other! We are partners in CAKE! (and crime... but mostly in CAKE!)
I just told somebody else today, that after being with the Blogging Babes in Savannah, I don't care if I NEVER see another Cracker Barrel again!!! ROFL! How MANY times did we eat there??? I think for Kathy and I it was 4... cuz we stopped there once on the way IN to Savannah! LOL!
Post a Comment