Ok, I'm happy with my signature. I'm happy with my header. Now, I THINK I'm happy with the "date" line. I still can't figure out how to make the comments come up in the same box as your post...I'm still trying with that one. BUT I did figure out how to make the comments come up in their OWN box so that you can read them if you're not reading "pop-ups".
I'm debating over the Labels, though. I'd like your opinion. Here are the two styles I am playing with:


I pasted some in the sidebars already so you can see how they look in there. So...more jewels OR chabby chic plants/cardboard??
10 comments:
shabby chic plants/ cardboard. I love the color scheme, but for my personal preference, I like the 1st option more (although the jewel/ about me one would be more cohesive and tie in your signature and header).
I like the first one best.
Susan
Do you have to choose between the two? I like them both and they really both coordinate well! You must be having fun!
Shabby chic! It'll be a nice contrast. Love the new look!
I like the shabby chic design. It is a great compliment to the design. You are getting good at this girl.
Well, I'm different I guess, cause I'm a glamour girl. I love the jewels. The more the better.
YOU pick what YOU like. :-)
You did great!! I just go to the cutest blog and go that way..I do my own header..i really like your header...gorgeous..hope all is well there..Sandy
Everything looks so great! It's hard to choose between the two headers, but I think maybe I like the second one better. But they're both great!
My favorite is the chabby chic... it is easier to read and pops more. Of course, the other is nice too and whatever YOU like is the way to go...it IS your blog :)
I sure wish I knew how to do all that cool stuff!!! :) Mine looks so bland compared to yours!!!
Post a Comment