We have bumped into a "Glacier Sized" snafu in our cruise plans for next week. I know these notices on my blog send family into a frenzy to find out "what's going on". I'll elaborate later, but currently there is "NO ROOM in the CARNIVAL INN" with our name on it. The reason I am posting now is to ask for prayer from those of you who are "pray-ers". Please pray that the mountain will move and all will work out. And if it doesn't move, then will you agree with me that we are able to figure out a realistic and amenable "plan B"?
Thank you!
5 comments:
Sometimes Plan B turns out to be the better of the two..who knows..except God of course. Sandy
I'll be praying for your mountain to move. I'd love to do an Alaskan cruise. Hubby had two nephews that have a business in Alaska called Muncey Bear Camp. They provide safari's to hunt bears. I mentioned them in my last Thursday's post.
You are in my thoughts and prayers!
God always has a plan...praying that His plan falls in line with yours ;)
I tried to email you back last night... I do want you to know that I have prayed for God's WILL in this! It could be He's protecting you from something. So I want to know that I don't pray you INTO trouble -- I'd rather keep you out! I DO hope that plan "A" works out for you! I do KNOW that God CAN move this mountain! If He WANTS to! So Susan, if He doesn't, pleeeeeease know that He has YOUR BEST INTEREST in mind!
Love you!!!
Post a Comment