Last night, while visitng Prince William Sound, and seeing the Harvard Glacier, I said to DH, "This all seems so surreal." I mean there simply are no words for that which takes your breath
I found myself repeatedly feeling intoxicated by the clean fresh air that is aplenty in this state, yet sobered and awestruck at each changing view of scenery.
It is simply amazing.
These are just preliminary photos that I clipped out of DH's uploaded files. We have hundreds that will need to be considered for publication. In the meantime, know that this is a place that makes a Christian want to stand upon the mountain, applaud His creation, and exclaim: "HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!"
(We are off for two days of inland tours via train. I'll check in again when I can.
2 comments:
Nature, unadulterated by the greed and materialism of mankind.
I think that's what heaven is going to be like.
I can't wait to see more pics. I have heard that the beauty of Alaska is unbelievable!
Post a Comment