More Info About Me

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen F words that describe Susan:

1. Fun - I love to have FUN...I'm fortunate because my job is fun for me most days. I also live in a fun family and have some very fun friends.

2. Family - Speaking of family, this is so important to me. I love visiting with my family. I'm proud of them and feel so blessed by each of them.

3. Friends - I'd be remiss if I didn't give my amazing friends their own "F Line". I love making new friends and nurturing those that are long time treasures.

4. Florida - It's where I've lived the majority of my life. I wouldn't necessarily "choose" to live here because I really love the mountains and the seasons...but my FAMILY is here and that's important to me.

5. Fish - Seafood is one of my favorite food choices. I mostly like shellfish, but I truly have never eaten any fish that I didn't like.

6. Fulfilled - I have had so many dreams fulfilled. When I consider my life, I think this is the perfect word for it. Of course there's much MORE TO DO...but I can honestly say that I've been fulfilled beyond my wildest dreams.

7. Faith - You already know that my faith is so important to me. I'd be remiss to not list it on my list this week as it is part of the very fabric of my life that defines me.

8. Fair - I really do try to be fair. I think that I have a strong sense of this and sometimes it means that I find myself very frustrated on behalf of others.

9. Facilitator - I get to do quite a bit of professional development in my job. It requires that I am able to facilitate training for our teachers. I prefer facilitating to actually "standing and delivering".

10. Flying - This is something that my DH and DS 3 love to do. DH just got his private pilot license. I am NOT a good flyer. I don't know if I could go on a small plane with him. I can barely get on the big planes. BUT I would not miss the trips I've taken for anything.

11. Finances - I am NOT good at handling the finances! I am SO glad that my DH IS good at this.
12. Fragrance - I love sweet smells...especially of my Yankee Candles! I also love it when I can walk outside at this time of the year and smell the orange blossoms.

13. Flags - I twirled "flags" in our high school marching band and loved it. I have to say that this is one of the things that made high school so fun for me.

2 comments:

Melli said...

ACK! As I'm going through your F list, I'm thinking how many "F's" I Forgot to include in MY "f" list! And wasn't that the week I had an EXTRA one??? Geeeez... who'da thought F would be such a GOOD letter? LOL! I do think you did a FABULOUS job with F - it fits you perfectly!

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I LOVE Yankee Candles!!!