Thirteen D words that describe Susan:
1. Determined - I sometimes get my mind set on something and I cannot be sidetracked. This can be both positive and negative. I can recall many times when family and colleagues have had to tell me to "Let it go!"
2. Dreamer - I dream a lot! I dream in my sleep. But I also dream of things to come and things I hope for. And I'm blessed that many of my dreams have come true!
3. Drama - I love drama! Not the teenage girlie kind (to be sure) but the real stage kind. I participated in community theater as a child and did some as a teen and young adult. This is something I haven't done for a very long time...but I DO love it!
4. Dancing - I love to dance. It's a great stress reducer.
5. DS 1 - my oldest son, DS 1 has a "D" name. He has grown into such a fine young man. I love watching him and knowing that he's seeking out his passions. Of course, I'm going to be sad when he leaves us in April, but I know it's how he must continue his own journey.
6. DH - my husband also has a "D" name. His support for his family. His passion for his job. His drive and ambition are amazing to me.
7. Diet Coke - my favorite all time thing to drink...from a fountain, not a can, please.
8. Deals and Discounts - I love a good bargain when I see one! It's fun to look for things that are reduced in price significantly.
9. Daytime - I am not a "night person"...I'm not a "morning person"...really my best time is when the sun is out and it's daylight.
10. Driver - I love to drive places. My dream is to drive America by backroads via an RV. It won't happen unless I do it alone because really no one else in my family likes to travel this way.
11. Driven - I'll bet you thought I put "drive" twice. I am driven for some things. I have one of those A-type personalities. Again, this CAN be both positive and negative.
12.
13. Decorate - Even though I am not domestic, I love to decorate. I like decorating for everyday and for the holidays. It brings me joy.
8 comments:
Hey girlfriend, you're my favorite "get away driver". A Dynamic "D" list my little dancing drama queen.
What came to MY mind was *singing*
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me, Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee
You are a dreamer - and you are a beautiful person! And you and I can RV across country together - ANYTIME! (we might have to take Mom...)
Great list. I'll join you and Melli on the RV trip. Now THAT could be a movie, don't you think???!!!
My T13 is up.
I love your lists each week, and I enjoy seeing that we have several things in common on your lists.
I enjoyed drama as well. I don't get to enjoy it much anymore, but I sure have enough of the girl kind. Of course, my girl is only 3, but I think some of them are just born with that dramatic flair! :)
I had to smile when you said you are not a night owl or a morning person. The older I get the window of opportunity gets smaller and smaller.
Delicious "D" list!
I enjoyed your "d"s. I am also a very determined person and I know what you mean about it being a positive and a neagative!!!!
Susan
My husband laughs when I insist on a Diet Coke from a fountain. I only drink it from a can in desperation. Have a good weekend!
Hi Susan, Your "d' list is great...I have always wanted to drive across the country in a RV and stop whenever I see something fun to stop for....my husband does not share my interest in this trip....it would be fun for a girls trip...enjoy your day.
Hugs, Baba
Post a Comment