This week has been a bit busy, but there's so much for which to be thankful.
a picture of my
costume and some of the people that I work with. I am very blessed to have such a great group of people who help me live out my passion for teaching reading every single day. 
4. I had a great time with DS 4 and the Princess at the farm yesterday despite the fact that my body was still reeling from my workout on Thursday!
I love Fall...even when it's "Florida Style".
5. DS 2 found out that he won't need surgery for his injury from soccer this week. That is a good thing. He will need to be careful as he let's his foot heal.
6. DS 1 is away at a drill weekend for the National Guard this weekend. He has his surgery scheduled for Tuesday. I am thankful that the Army has decided that he will still be able to go with them rather than medically discharging him (which was a distinct possibility).
7. Today we are cooking for a family from church with a new baby. Next week we are having several single Mothers in for a day of "love" and "support". I am looking forward to both of these events. I love the fact that our church is constantly looking for ways to reach out and be actively involved in our community.
7 comments:
Wow Susan, I loved your Sunday Seven this week. What a wonderful thing for your church to do and who better than you to help spoil a single mother! Certainly God did choose you to be the mother of 4 boys! Be blessed because you continue to bless those around you!
Your party looks fun! Glad your sons got good news as far as their injuries go. Have a good Sunday!
Busy busy bee I see!! That must just be your personality and well mine too!! smile Great costume..Sandy
What a blessing to love the people you work with. I'm sure they're glad to have your presence as well. In fact, I'd like to work with you, too.
Oh! I LOVE your number 7!!! Our church had a "Baby Shower" for a bunch of single new mom's in the area! Birthright is one of our "missions" that we work closely with... That was really fun too!
You've had such a great week! LOVE your costume! Where EVER did you find that fabulous feather boa???
Hi Susan, You look so cute in your costume..Come look at my post today.a Halloween costume party , my daughter and son-in-law went to this past week-end..I would love to live near you and help out with the moms and babies...Have a good day.
Love ya, baba
GREAT pictures!!! :-D
Post a Comment