
These photos show what my DS 2 looked like this afternoon. He was accompanied by an entire posse as he went to get a new hair cut.
There were SIX people there to watch it including DS 1 and some of the guys and girls from
school. He's especially particular about his hair, so you can be certain this was a MAJOR event in his life.By the time I got home,this is what he looked like:
SO, when I got home, I was TOTALLY surprised and pleased at his clean new look.
And then my joy was compounded when there was a package waiting for me:
Jill over atWho Could Ask for Anything More? sent me the bag and book that I won in her book give away last month. She chose this new Vera Bradley Bucket Tote and Alan Alda's biography for me. I was SO VERY TOUCHED and can't wait to start reading and to start "wearing" my new Vera Bag!! BIG BIG hugs to Jill for her generous gift...and for the blessing it was to me after a busy busy week at work!! Isn't the blogging world the best????? Jill, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
DS 2 is accompanying one of the homecoming candidates on the field tonight. Hooray to Sacino and Sons for giving him 24 hour tuxedo service as he didn't find out until yesterday that she needed an escort!
DS 1 took DS 3 to the game. And now, DS 4 and I are home along for a quiet evening at home. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...I plan to spend some time curled up with my new good book!
9 comments:
What a handsome young man. Love the new haircut. I gotta tell ya, you look too young to be his momma!
Super cute Vera!! I just love her stuff. It's my all time favorite purse. I know you'll love yours!
Oh my gosh, he looks fabulous!! I LOVE the haircut.
Alan Alda's book is on my Christmas list, I really WANT that book! I have been a huge fan of his and admire him very much. OH I'm jealous!
Have a great weekend, see you soon.
C~
Does your son like the new cut? I think he looks great!!! What fun---the bag and book!!!!
Susan
Ain't he purty. He's looking more like his Grandpa every day.
Love Ya' All!
G'PA
NOW that looks like a movie star...not a "punk rocker"!! Can't wait to see any pictures of the big night. See that Riverview won too!
LY...C
Cute bag and I can't wait to hear about that book!
Oh I love the new look and your cool gifts!!!!
What a handsome young man!
DS2 is EVEN MORE handsome now! I love the clean cut look! Both my boys sport buzzed heads - and I LOVE it!
Congrats on the gifties! Those are GREAT! I bet that book is a blast! I realllllly like Alan Alda!
Post a Comment