It's MIDNIGHT and I'm sitting at the Blogging Babes' Slumber Party and FADING fast! We've had another day FULL of fun and frolick in this wonderful city.
We went to the Tea Room, took a bus tour around Savannah, visited the River Walk, found some great photo spots, and then came home for a great little slumber party at Sandy's. I finally learned how to fold sheets (the fitted ones)...thanks to Sandy's friend, Tootsie.
I cannot post photos tonight because I'm on someone else's wireless and it's VERY weak. (Daisy, who is sitting here, tells me it could be because there are four people trying to blog all at once!--She's so smart like that!)
We've had a great time and are already talking about when we can do this again.
I'll post tomorrow. For now, it's SHUT-EYE time! Nighty night! ;-)
2 comments:
It just clicked... you are in Savannah! LOL - there are times... anyway.
There is a nice Irish Pub that offers some really good live music (I doubt you have time, and this may not be your "cup of tea" - but just in case the link is: Kevin Barry's Pub.
ybiC
My mother loved this place, and it was the last thing I did with her before she went into the hospital for the last time.
Sorry, this is your blog! :) I hope you have a great time "frolicking" with your fellow "Blog Babes"!
(but if you do go, I would like to know what you thought :) )
Hey..we miss you already!! We just discovered that you have Baba's and I think my tennis shoes!! Oh well...Hope you had a great trip!!
Sandy
Post a Comment