More Info About Me

Monday, October 15, 2007

Good Morning SAVANNAH!

I had a wonderful drive to Savannah yesterday. I love driving alone, looking at nature and singing at the top of my lungs! It is six hours from my house, so there was plenty of time for all of that. I arrived at Baba's Home around 6:30 with all the Blogging Babes standing out front to greet me! I wish I had my camera ready from the inside of the car, it was quite a sight.


It was fun seeing Sandy again. I had the pleasure of visiting her last year when I was here in Savannah. (You can read about it here and here.) And what a JOY it was to meet Melli, Daisy, Barbara, and Jennifer! I think if you had swooped down on our lovely dinner that Baba prepared, you would have thought we were a bunch of family members who had just reunited at a family event. The conversation was plentiful. The laughter was refreshing. The scheming about what to do for the rest of our time together was just plain fun! There are PLENTY of cameras, so there will be PLENTY of pictures.

I was so tired last night that I only took one, but I am fairly certain there will be some that start showing up on these ladies' blogs very soon.

After Sandy's crew left for her house, I had a wonderful visit with my hostess Barbara and her husband Fred. Fred was in the Air Force and is a pilot, so he was able to share some really interesting things with me to pass along to DS 3. I am certain that the two of them could sit and talk for quite a while.

I LOVE the blogging world! I can't wait to share more with you over the next few days! Happy Monday, Everyone!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Oh what fun!!!! I can only imagine how wonderful this had to be.
Susan

Anonymous said...

So jealous. I hope you all have a wonderful time!! Can't wait to hear more about it.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great time!