Appetizer If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
I'd be a Golden Retriever because they are so loyal and friendly.
Soup What does the color purple make you think of?
Because I want to put the first answer that comes to mind, I have to say: the book, the movie, and the play. I LOVED this story by Alice Walker and when I read this question, that is what came to mind.
Salad Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
Thirty minutes, max. The hour-long people blow me away...as I just don't get it!
Main Course How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
Eighteen first cousins. Some yes, and some not so much. I DO know that whenever I am with my extended family it's almost as if we are never apart. It's just that some I communicate with more regularly than others.
Dessert Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
SMN: Simply Make NOISE!
5 comments:
Once again you blow me away with your blogging skills! :)
It looks like you all had a great time.
BTW - I now have a picture of a Golden Retriever walking around as a one-dog-band. :)
I love golden retrievers!!
I always enjoy these!!
Susan
I just scrolled down from the photo hunter so I don't have my Friday feast url handy but I enjoyed reading yours and your dessert is great!. Have a great weekend...
What an enjoyable feast! I loved The Color Purple too!.... and I love to make NOISE! :)
Post a Comment