This is my new pumpkin tablecloth. I forgot I bought this Yankee Candle topper last year. I was so excited to add it to one of my favorite Fall Yankee Candles: Harvest.

This is a bench that normally houses my bears and becomes a place for all my "Fall Friends" to sit in October. In November, some will go away and some pilgrims will be added.

I'm not sure where I got that cute little candy corn or the fall pillows that surround him, but they make me smile, so out they go:

And this is the pumpkin patch that gets added to my living room. Again, some of the pumpkins will go away or be turned for November and turkeys will be added to the patch.

There are some Fall Decorations out that I didn't show like my Fall Leaf Napkin Holder, another Yankee Candle Topper and outdoor pumpkins. Maybe I'll do that when I return from my FALL GETAWAY to SAVANNAH!!
I'm going up there to meet with several other bloggers, and I'm SO EXCITED! I don't know how much blogging time I'll have while I'm gone, but I'll try and post pictures when I can...
Until Wednesday, HAVE A GREAT WEEK!
10 comments:
I love this time of year...
I love the crisp air... pumpkins and candy apples...
your decorations are beautiful
makes me want to decorate... maybe when I feel better...fall cold!
Cute items. I haven't decorated for fall this year at all.
Have fun!! Meeting other bloggers. That's got to be a fun time.
Your decorations are cute.
Susan
Thatnks for the fall tour of your home. I love the way you decorate! Have a wonderful time on your get-away!!
WHAT!!! You are going to Savannah without me????? ;( that is my second favorite city...the first is Charleston! I hope you have fun...but I don't see how you can since I won't be there (giggle). Your home is so festive!! We just went up into the attic today to bring down all the Halloween/Thanksgiving rubbermaid bins...can you guess what I will be doing this week in between figuring out lectures???
Too cute! I love fall stuff.
Very cute decorations! I finally remembered to hang my wreath last weekend, LOL. It's a start!
Have fun in Savannah! You're just down the road from me! I didn't know you were gonna be in my neck of the woods!!! :o)
Your decorations look great Susan! All I have up is a wreath, but your decorations are inspiring me to do more!
What fun to see your decorations! I love Yankee candles. My mom was the first on our block growing up to buy them and I remember all the neighbor ladies coming over to smell all the different scents.
I LOVE fall decorations!! I only have a couple myself. I was hoping to stock up when our church hosts its annual craft fair, but it turns out I'll be out of town!
Post a Comment