More Info About Me

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

So Worth Watching...



A friend sent me this in an email last week. I have watched it several times just mesmerized at the whole thing. Amazing. Then add the song and it's meaning and I was just blown away.

Blessings to all.

9 comments:

Susan said...

I saw this the other day. It is wonderful !
Susan

Baba said...

Hi Susan, Our friend Sandy sent me this video too..... It is amazing ...
Have a great day. Baba

Heather said...

This is one of my favorite songs...it's a beautiful reminder of true "poverty of spirit". I deserve nothing (but death), I am a flash...but He is eternal.

Thanks for the blessing!

Amy L Buitendyk said...

Wow - I have been struggling and to open your blog and see this today - it was needed...

samurai said...

I love this video... thank you for sharing it.

The creativity that God has given people to put this together is really amazing...and awesome.

Lazy Daisy said...

AWesome!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I bet I sent this to you!! Isn't it just great!!??? Blessings...

Alise said...

I love this vid. One of the most creative things I've ever seen.

shiera said...

wow! thanks for sharing this. ^-^