More Info About Me

Thursday, September 20, 2007

25 Questions Meme

25 Questions Meme ...

Melli did this yesterday and I liked the questions. I keep commenting on her memes that "I might try that one" and I haven't done one yet (I don't think) so here I am today with mine. I'm not going to tag either...but if you DO play, let me know.

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
I DREAM of having a house in the Mountains someday. I don't know if it will ever happen or not. If I end up in Florida forever, then at least a wrap-around porch and a couple of stories will do. (And don't forget, I WANT a pink room!! All girls. No boys allowed.)

2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
Well, I'd have to say my workout pants. I love to sit around in them because they are SO comfy. If it's not comfort I'm after, I have a silk jacket that I love to wear out.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Hands. I notice hands on almost everyone. Second to that is the eyes.

4. What's the last CD that you bought?
Wow, I can't remember. I think I bought a 70's hits CD not long ago at Target.

5. Where's your favorite place to be?
The Mountains.

6. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Anywhere that's overcrowded. You know, when you are shoulder to shoulder? That bothers me!

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
Hands (Are you noticing a theme?)

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
I'm definitely strong in mind and since I'm working with weights two days a week, I'm GETTING stronger in body!! (And yes, Melli, people would call me VERY strong willed.)

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Usually by 6:20 on work days.

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
The telephone to call for take out!! Seriously, I hate to cook. My DH cooks most days. When he's not home, I like to use the crock pot.

11. What makes you really angry?
When I see people mistreated based on ridiculous stereo-types.

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
Guitar. I love listening to a guitar and actually doing sing-along with it.

13. Favorite colour?
GREEN by a landslide.

14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV?
I'm passing the SUV stage and ready to go to something a little more sporty...so I'm a bit on the fence with this one. I'm afraid I'm going to have to settle for a mid-size SUV for the next vehicle, though as I'm not done carting things or people around yet.

15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Most definitely

16. Favorite children's book?
Just ONE????? I have close to 3000 here at school.

Something From Nothing by Phoebe Gilman


17. What is your favorite season?
Without question, FALL. I just WISH we had it here.

18. Your least favorite household chore?
Laundry. With six people (and a few sweaty sports guys) we can generate some HUGE mountains of laundry.

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Beam me up, Scotty!

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
No tattoos here. I DID toy around with getting one not long ago...I just can't picture myself at 80 with one, so I didn't do it.

21. Can you juggle?
Only my schedule and the "balls I have in the air" between work, writing, teaching, and being a wife and mother.

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
Wow. I'd love to see some of my middle and high school teachers again.

23. What's your favorite day?
I like Sunday as it's usually not filled with too much (except church).

24. What's in the trunk of your car? Car, did you buy me a car?
What's NOT? might be an easier question. Soccer chairs, a computer that Good Will won't take. Training supplies from a conference I just did. And I'm sure there are a few food wrappers and drink cups there too. Did you know I LIVE in my car some weeks????

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Hmm...I like sushi, but I'm picky about it. A good lean burger grilled out with mushrooms and tomatoes and onions...yeah, it's the hamburger.

5 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Yes these are fun questions..guess that i should answer them one of these days!! I just don't like the first one because I know that we are not going to be able to have a house and that makes me sad!! I know it is just a question...oh well!!
I love FALL too but where we live is not a good place to experience it. Our daughter in Illinois tells us when the crisp air hits and the smells are so great..that is what I miss.
Hope to see you soon..

Anonymous said...

Those are fun questions, I agree. I really enjoyed learning more about you!

Susan said...

Enjoyed!
Susan

Anonymous said...

LOL at the telephone answer! You're so funny! :o)

I'd have to pick a hamburger, too ... as long as it's grilled!

Melli said...

This is your FIRST meme??? WOW! Well, you did it WELL! And your fans seemed to enjoy it! Guess you'll just have to do a few more of them - huh? They're fun! GOOD JOB!!! A+