More Info About Me

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

IF you have broken toes...

Get THESE:

Some people don't think they are "cute"...and others think they are downright "UGLY"...BUT

they are SUPER DUPER comfortable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoppin' along, and doing OK. My session is over. Tomorrow is booksigning for us and a "tour of Toronto" (I'm just hoping it's NOT a WALKING tour!)

Hugs to all of you for your prayers and advice! I'll update you when I have a bit more time.

16 comments:

Susan said...

I've wondered how comfy those shoes were. Do your feet sweat in them though? I may have to get a pair.
Susan

Jane said...

Those are the perfect shoes for you in this situation. They may not be pretty but they come in handy when you toes are twice the size they are supposed to be!!!
I am so sorry about your accident and hope you are not in too much pain. A broken hurts like the dickens!

Greg and Christie said...

We have them at our house and love them!!
I'm thinking about you Sus....

C~

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

I am so glad that you found something to wear!! GREAT!! My 6 year old grandson told me, "mama, those are the ugliest shoes that I have ever seen."....imagine..he is only 6!!

Sandy

Jill said...

Sorry about your toes. But love the shoes! I just ordered some for my son...maybe I should get some for me, too. Take care.

Lazy Daisy said...

Ugly or not they are great on your feet. I'm a firm believer that life is too short for anything other than comfortable shoes. You are all prayed up for the day. Hope your conference is going well.

Anonymous said...

I have seen a lot of people wearing those, but I've never even tried on a pair! I'll have to try them out soon.

I hope your toesies get to feeling much better soon!

Momma Roar said...

I'm glad you've been able to find something comfy to wear! I think they're cute shoes. Even being the shoe person I am, I haven't bought a pair yet - just waiting for the 'right' color to come along, I guess!!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness ... I can't stand to even look at these shoes, LOL. My oldest daughter has a few pairs of them and loves them. I, however, refuse to see the *greatness* of them. With that said, I am SO glad you found something to wear that makes those toes feel better. I would rather see ugly shoes than have your wittle toes hurtin'!

Anonymous said...

I just love my 'crocs'!11 I never thought I would wear them for I too was among the many who thought they were ugly...however, when myhusband got a pair for boating and he said they were comfortable...I thought I would give them a try when we were at Downtown Disney...I love my crocs with the mickey ears ;)...glad your trip is going well...except for the real 'trip' you had.

Anonymous said...

Oh fun! You found a cute, fun pair of shoes that don't hurt your toes. Hope those toes heal up soon and have a great time on your tour!

Robin Green said...

I think the south may have been the first to wear crocs. I saw them here long before I saw them anywhere else. I'm so glad you found something comfy for your foot.

Melli said...

Ohhhhhh my! I've definitely missed something! I've got to read down a bit! I DO love crocs though! I don't think they are cute -- but I do knOw they are comfy! Broken toes? Oh no!

Connie Barris said...

I think they are adorable...

apparently now Nurses canNOT wear them though... some safety warning just came out...

poor nurses, no fake nails,, no holey shoes...

I am going to have to find another job....

LOL

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I've heard that they're great. Personally, I think they look awful-- I guess I'll just have to try some on sometime!

Tammy said...

Susan, I'm just catching up with you! So sorry about the broken toe on your trip! Yikes!
I have seen these croc shoes on kids around here lately...my girls don't have them yet, but yes, they do look comfy and maybe I should give them a try!
Hope your toe mends quickly!