Here's my new blog design. I have to thank Susie...at Blue Bird Blogs. Isn't she amazing??? I've got a blog entry coming...I just have to stop looking at Susie's handiwork and compose. See you soon.
17 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOVE IT! I am a little jealous.:) I can't wait until mine is up!
Hi Susan,....I love your new blog design...Blue is my favorite color.How do people know how to do all of these tasks? Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Baba
Oh!!! I just LOVE this new look! The colors are so refreshing!!! Perfect fit for you!!! One day I hope to have enough pennies saved to have her do one for me! :o)
BEEEE-utiful!!! Doesn't Susie do great work (I'm partial you know since she did mine too!). I love the colors, the family picture, and.....well, everything. Don't ya just LOVE new clothes???!!!
17 comments:
LOVE IT! I am a little jealous.:) I can't wait until mine is up!
Oh, its beautiful! I love the blues and the stripes on the sides!
I love it... I may have to get the details later...
I covet thy neighbor blogger... smile....
Connie
This is beautiful. Mine is coming soon--she said early May! I can hardly wait!
Hi Susan,....I love your new blog design...Blue is my favorite color.How do people know how to do all of these tasks? Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Baba
Design certainly fits you...and you know I love BLUE!! Looks great!
LY...C
I LOVE IT!
Fabulous!! Seriously!! I love it!!
Oh!!! I just LOVE this new look! The colors are so refreshing!!! Perfect fit for you!!! One day I hope to have enough pennies saved to have her do one for me! :o)
VERY nice. Blue's my color. I especially love the pics of all the opened books.
Love love love it! Susie does suck lovely work, doesn't she?
Very appealing to the eye, esp. for those of us, lots of bloggers, who love books!
Love the new look!!
LBC
I just love it.
Am I at the right place?
I like it! Susie did a super job yet again!!
BEEEE-utiful!!! Doesn't Susie do great work (I'm partial you know since she did mine too!). I love the colors, the family picture, and.....well, everything.
Don't ya just LOVE new clothes???!!!
She did a wonderful job...looks great!
Post a Comment