Works for me! Happy Easter!
Great!! It makes the point really really well. I love this cartoonist!! I have not visited his site in some time.Have a blessed Sunday!! Sandy
awesome
Cute!! Happy Easter!
That is such a cool cartoon. Did you know that Johnny Hart (the creator of BC) died yesterday? It's sad, but can you imagine what kind of Easter he's having today? :)
That particular strip was on my parents' fridge for years (it may be there still, for all I know).Love love love it!
LOL!! I love it!Happy Easter!xoLBC
Fine I gave in Mom. I now have a blog. Part of the reason was for a scholarship, but the other part I simply gave in.
Ooooooo I LOVE that! (he should have a bonnet on though!) LOL!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Works for me! Happy Easter!
Great!! It makes the point really really well. I love this cartoonist!! I have not visited his site in some time.
Have a blessed Sunday!!
Sandy
awesome
Cute!! Happy Easter!
That is such a cool cartoon. Did you know that Johnny Hart (the creator of BC) died yesterday? It's sad, but can you imagine what kind of Easter he's having today? :)
That particular strip was on my parents' fridge for years (it may be there still, for all I know).
Love love love it!
LOL!! I love it!
Happy Easter!
xo
LBC
Fine I gave in Mom. I now have a blog. Part of the reason was for a scholarship, but the other part I simply gave in.
Ooooooo I LOVE that! (he should have a bonnet on though!) LOL!
Post a Comment