More Info About Me

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wordless Wednesday--Thanksgivings Past

DS 1 (1992) DS 2 (1992)
DS 3 (1998)

DS 4 and Great Grandma (2000)



11 comments:

Jane said...

OH, I remember the 'pilgrim and indian' dressing at school when my boys were little. Such fun.
Your DS' are adorable. But don't they grow up fast.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

My how kids grow up so quickly. We have our two girls here this Thanksgiving. Our son is too far away but 2 out of 3 is good!! Have a great Thanksgiving. My WW is up believe it or not!! I have been so busy cooking and all with a house full. I will get back to visiting soon. Sandy

MaR said...

Awww, lovely pics.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones!
Happy ww too :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys really get into Thanksgiving.

Melli said...

Holy talkin' turkeys Pilgrim! Cute cute cute cute!!!

Unknown said...

I hope you have a Thanksgiving just as wonderful this year!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures to treasure forever! Thanks for visiting.

Hope you and your family have a very blessed Thanksgiving.

kuanyin333 said...

Adorable! May you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

love love love the costumes

Anonymous said...

Love the Thanksgiving outfits! Enjoyed my visit to your blog. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

I so love the happy memories we build for our kids! Thanks for sharing (here from W).