More Info About Me

Thursday, November 16, 2006

More Prayer Requests

Last month, I put this request up on my blog. Today, I am asking you to please continue to remember my SIL, Heather and her family. Heather is facing more medical treatment and chemo. Of course, anytime, this would be stressful, but add the holidays in and I'm sure that doesn't make it easier. You can visit her blog to read a great post about the shock and awe she has experienced in the last couple of days.

Thank you, in advance, for your prayers on her behalf.

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

I'll be praying for Heather. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I should have DSL by no later than Tuesday! Yippee!!!!!!!

My parents are in town to help us paint this weekend and then Shan's family will be here all week next week. Please pray for me and my sanity and that I'll be a nice person as much as is humanly possible in this condition.

MIss ya bunches! Can't wait to chat on a more regular basis. Take care my friend.