More Info About Me

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Today's my Dh's birthday. He doesn't like to "do" birthdays too much...and that's OK. And while we don't make a huge deal about it...I have to say that each and every time it rolls around I whisper a prayer of thanks for the day he was born. I am sure that God knew on that day that someday we would meet and that I would be blessed by being married to this wonderful man. I cannot imagine what life would be without him. It's been an exciting, adventurous, happy, 20-year experience!! I'm so glad he was born and that he was picked for me and that we get to spend many many more years together. So, while his birthday might not be a "huge deal" to him...it DOES mean a GREAT DEAL for me...because he's a real gift!!

I love you, Hon!!

It's also my cousin, Lynn's birthday. Why not hop on over to her blog and give her a BIRTHDAY greeting!!!!

Happy Birthday DH and Lynn!!

8 comments:

Karla said...

Happy birthday to your DH!! :)
And I'll hop over to Lynn's and leave her a Happy Birthday! comment. :)
Thanks for the encouraging words and the prayers. You're absolutely right: no better...no more necessary time to sit at the Master's feet than when we're surly. :)
I feel better already! :)
Have a great day, friend! :)

samurai said...

That is so cool that you rejoice in your DH's B-day so. What a blessing to him.

Jane said...

Happy birthday to your hubby. It is amazing to think that God knew long before we did who we would marry. He certainly knew what he was doing.

Anonymous said...

S..Yes DH is a blessing to the rest of our family as well. Give him our love and hugs..just don't tell him what it's for! :-) You guys are a great "team" and I'm sure that the good Lord had a hand in that as well.
LY...C

Beck said...

A very happy birthday to your husband! He sounds like a wonderful man.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your DH. I visited Lynn's blog too. Thanks for keeping me healthy by commenting on my blog!

Lynn said...

Tell D a happy birthday from me too! It was a pretty good day after all;-) Thanks for the jumpstart!

Greg and Christie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "D"....your very much loved..

C& G