Jane at Cozy Reader tagged me with this meme...Please check the "T"...you MIGHT be tagged...and if you're name's not there, let me encourage you to do it anyway for fun.
The A-Z of Me Meme
A - Available/Single? I am unavailable and proud of it---19 (pushing 20) years!!
B - Best Friend? My husband
C- Cake or Pie? Cake--Chocolate please! BUT Cherry Pie is a VERY close second.
D - Drink Of Choice? Diet Coke!! Especially from Sonic!
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? My Laptop.
F - Favorite Color? Green
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Bears
H - Hometown? I was born in Marion, OH but grew up in Tampa, FL.
I - Indulgence? A trip to Chicos
J - January Or February? January---Super Bowl!!!!
K - Kids & Their Names? 4 sons---no names here/just initials---D, M, J, and A.
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? My husband, children, and extended family.
M - Marriage Date? August 15, 1987
N- Number Of Siblings? 2 brothers
O - Oranges Or Apples? Oranges
P - Phobias/Fears? Small spaces and FROGS!!!
Q - Favorite Quote? "You can if you think you can!"
R - Reason to Smile- My boys are growing into fine young men....
S - Season? Fall (outside of Florida)
T - Tag Three People? KT (KT Chronicles); Lynn (Seeking Thin Spaces); Greg and Christie (Carrkaylary) HOPING to JUMPSTART Lynn and Greg's blogging again!!!
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I was in the Sound of Music when I was a child....I was Gretel (I know that some of you know this already)
V - Vegetable you don't like? BEETS!!!!!
W - Worst Habit? Biting off WAY more than I can chew!!!!!!
X - X-rays You've Had? I think only dental exrays recently....
Y - Your Favorite Food? Italian.....LOVE Chicken Marsala
Z - Zodiac Sign? Leo, but I don't pay any attention to that stuff.
2 comments:
Thanks for playing. I learned a lot about you. We have some things in common.
Okay... I'll agree that beets are yucky -- but PICKLED beets are YUMMY!!! And I loooove your reason to smile!
Post a Comment