My learning for today has been how to add the cute little "blinkies" over there on my sidebar. I found them on a blog that I visited tonight and was so excited to add them to my blog. I did it the way that I knew how...and then found out it was illegal to do it that way (always good to read carefully). You can't just link from someone else's blog because it slows their site down...you have to save it to your own computer then upload it to your blog.
So, I sought out my resident computer genius: son 3. He said, "I can make those for you, Mom." I told him that I would love that, but for right now, I'd like to use these.
He helped me get the ones that I wanted legally and has now set out to make his own using all the html codes. I hope to have an "I love diet coke!" blinkie up real soon!
Their generation is going to be so much more adept at all this technology stuff than ours is. I am constantly amazed at the stuff this young man can do without hardly blinking an eye.
I say he should keep honing his skills because he may have to support his Mom and Dad someday! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment