More Info About Me

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Because we know you blog, Mom...

That's what DS 1 said today as I entered my house and asked what the "Ram Head" was doing in the middle of my entryway and what my guys and their friends were up to...
And because they know I blog, they had DH help them take pictures of today's shenanigans...so Mom and her blogging friends would not miss a thing!

I TOLD you I have a CRAZY life! Here's proof:

Somehow the high school mascot costume ended up at my house this afternoon. I don't know how or why, but when I walked in the door, there was the giant "Ram Head". Along with the Ram was a full gorilla costume. Trust me, when you live with a bunch of teenage nuts boys you just shouldn't ask! And since I had not heard anything about a hijacked Ram with his Gorilla friend, I figured all was well in our world.

Here is my DS 1 (aka Gorilla Man) with his friend K (aka RHS Ram) waiting for the bus to come.
Here's DS 3 getting off the bus and receiving the surprise attack. DS 1 and K say this is to celebrate the fact that DS 3 is "no longer a middle schooler" and is now officially a Ram.


And the fun continues....

And continues.... Until the final "bow" from DS 1 and K. Boy amd I glad to have THIS piece on camera!!

In the words of DS 1 to his brother, "You'll always remember leaving Middle School now, won't you?"

Ah, you think????

21 comments:

Heather said...

Kind of makes me wish I had a big brother, LOL~

Congrats on no longer being a middle schooler. One more week for the TQ...

Melli said...

OH HOW FUN!!! And how FUNNY!!! That is GREAT! Boy, your boyz really know how to play!

Baba said...

Hi Susan, your boys are something else...it is a big step from Middle school to high school...way to go...I bet the kids on the bus were amazed.. Thanks for sharing.. hugs, Baba

Jane said...

That is so cool. What great brothers! I am sure the other kids on the bus were entertained as well.
Thank them for letting all of us in on the fun!

Ladybug Crossing said...

Awww... that's so sweet of them to do that for you, for us, AND for him! He will never ever forget his last day of middle school!!

Susan said...

I love the way you truly appreciate your son's, Susan!!!
This was so cute. Such a fun time in their lives and it is the things you always remember.
Susan

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I LOVE it!!

And so thoughtful of them to think of your blog!

Anonymous said...

That is sooo funny! Boys are a riot (and, well, weird, nutty and always hungry). I'm glad I have both boys and girls. I sometimes need the girls to help me relax after the antics of the boys. :)

Glad you got pictures of this. What a story it will be forever!!

Mari said...

Thanks for stopping over at my blog! I'm enjoying your sons good humor. I think they would get along well with my family. I was reading what you had to day about them on your side panel and had to tell you I have a son who is interested in flying also. He is in the army and just got sent to Korea. He has been in training for the Apache helicopter and hopes to fly it at some point. I enjoyed my visit here!

Amber Star said...

Oh man...I laughed so hard at this post!! It brought back memories of when my kids were in school. They didn't ever do anything with the mascot costume...that I know about, but there was that time one of them shaved the horse with the hair cutting thingy my husband liked. Of course he didn't know I'd used it on the dog, too. :)

samurai said...

That was cool! And funny. I will not be able to think things are all that crazy in my life - at least for a while.

Mocha with Linda said...

Sounds like there's never a dull moment at your house!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Your guys really LOVE each other!! That is awesome!! Such fun. Sandy

Linda said...

Reading your blog makes me miss my kids even more and they haven't lived with me for 20 years. How I enjoyed having them around everyday. You have a wonderful, caring family!

Lazy Daisy said...

Your guys are the best kind of "nuts". What a special memory they created. Stop by a see Emma discover strawberries for the first time.

Bellezza said...

How blessed you are to have THREE sons!

Momma Roar said...

Too funny! But, that is perfect blog material!! :)

Anonymous said...

That was definitely one of the weirdest things that has ever happened to me in my life.

- DS3

heidi @ ggip said...

Very blogworthy!

kreed said...

How fun! You have some entertaining boys there!

Anonymous said...

What a sense of humor your kids have. I loved reading about your children's graduations. I hope you have a wonderful trip and please fill us in when you get home. I still think that half the fun of a vacation is the anticipation! I'm sure you will be able to relax since school is over. I was working part time this year and because I work at a private school...budget cuts were needed and my job won't be available next year. I plan on subbing and being more available to my kids. I will be interested in seeing what God has planned for me! I'll always be a teacher in my heart! In PA we have to take continuing ed classes and I'm thankful that I have all my credits in and can relax this summer. I plan on doing a lot of reading...for FUN!
Blessings,
Marilyn
www.xanga.com/m_squad4