Check out those AWESOME floors! You go girl! :) They look great! Woo-hoo! Congrats!
Ooooo La La!!! Let's kick off our shoes and DANCE!!! They are beeeeeautiful Susan!
Beautiful!!Soooo, what would you have done if they would have had to push back installation a week or two? ;-)
Oh so pretty.Now I want to do my upstairs...
Just gorgeous! But, you have to admit, there was a certain ambiance to having a cammo living room...you could drop something on the floor and it would blend right in. Perfect for parties.
Thou shalt not be jealous.....oh but I am!!!!!!!!!!!! Those floors are awesome!!!!!!!!
Even though I have a thing for cammo, I like the hardwood floors even better.
LOVE the floors. A perfect color! I know you love them, too. BTW... I just participated in my first Wordless Wednesday today!
It looks great! I know you are so thrilled to have that done!
Lovely!
Love it. My wood floors (fake) are lighter. Sometimes I wonder if I would have liked darker like yours better. "J" for Jealous?? Nah. :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Check out those AWESOME floors! You go girl! :) They look great! Woo-hoo! Congrats!
Ooooo La La!!! Let's kick off our shoes and DANCE!!! They are beeeeeautiful Susan!
Beautiful!!
Soooo, what would you have done if they would have had to push back installation a week or two? ;-)
Oh so pretty.
Now I want to do my upstairs...
Just gorgeous! But, you have to admit, there was a certain ambiance to having a cammo living room...you could drop something on the floor and it would blend right in. Perfect for parties.
Thou shalt not be jealous.....oh but I am!!!!!!!!!!!! Those floors are awesome!!!!!!!!
Even though I have a thing for cammo, I like the hardwood floors even better.
LOVE the floors. A perfect color! I know you love them, too. BTW... I just participated in my first Wordless Wednesday today!
It looks great! I know you are so thrilled to have that done!
Lovely!
Love it. My wood floors (fake) are lighter. Sometimes I wonder if I would have liked darker like yours better. "J" for Jealous?? Nah. :)
Post a Comment