I was working on my "H" list when my DSs 1 and 2 called to say that DS 2 has been injured in the indoor soccer game tonight. They think it could be his ACL...DH is on his way to meet them at the hospital (an "ugly" H word) and I'll keep you posted.
In the meantime, please pray for my DS 2. He's had more than his share of injury this year.
Hugs,
Susan
(Update: The ER sent DS home and told him to see a Sports Med person if he's still in pain in a couple of days. Seems to be soft tissue.)
10 comments:
OY! Been there! These boys and soccer! With Mathew it was always either his knees or his HIPS! He spent more type at the Orthopedist... never did have to have surgery though! :) Praying that DS2 will be okay too!
Oh. And by the way. THANK YOU sooooooooooo much for all your prayers! I knOw you've been on top of my situation and I really DO appreciate it!!! ((((HUGS))))
Those boys and their injuries... what are we going to do with them? Hope is doing well today.
Mine fell at his track meet last night - he looks like a garden gnome beat him up at the knees.
xo
LBC
Agghh...the "N" famiy and knees!
Praying that your ugly "H"'s turn to heartfelt happiness.
Keep us updated.
Never a dull moment I bet when you have boys..God knew that I could only handle one...good one at that too. Take care. Sandy
Saying prayers now!
Ow... praying for your son...
Oh, no! I hope it is not serious. Keep us posted!
Susan, I know what you are going through. It doesn't stop after your boys grow up, because then you'll worry about their children.
Happy to hear the injury isn't too serious.
I think we put many orthopods kids through college with all the soccer injuries and sports injuries we went through. Got all your boys prayed up...oh yeah, you too!
Post a Comment