Oh my! But what are they? Herons, swans? I can't tell.
Amazing indeed!!!Susan
Good picture for today. Stop by for some birthday cake. Sandy
Incredible pictures! But yes, please let us know what these amazing creatures are!
Oh my GOSH!!! WHAT are they? It looks like the day I had the crows! Only in WHITE! LOL! That IS amazing!God is SO great!!! He has so much FUN with nature! I LOVE it!
Wow! That is wonderful and amazing!
Oh my goodness!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my! But what are they? Herons, swans? I can't tell.
Amazing indeed!!!
Susan
Good picture for today. Stop by for some birthday cake. Sandy
Incredible pictures! But yes, please let us know what these amazing creatures are!
Oh my GOSH!!! WHAT are they? It looks like the day I had the crows! Only in WHITE! LOL! That IS amazing!
God is SO great!!! He has so much FUN with nature! I LOVE it!
Wow! That is wonderful and amazing!
Oh my goodness!!
Post a Comment